Freely Limited Ingredient Diet Natural Grain Free Rabbit Cans Wet Cat Food
- Wholesome, fresh rabbit is the first ingredient and the only protein in this recipe.
- Taurine is added for heart health.
- Antioxidant vitamins support a healthy immune system.
- Prebiotics help maintain a healthy digestive tract.
- No wheat, corn, soy, rice, barley or oats.
- What’s in the can is what’s on the label. With 98% animal protein, you can feed your cat with confidence.
- Simple ingredients give you confidence that your cat is well-nourished and ready to purr on a windowsill.
We're here to make pet food simple. What goes into your pet's bowl should be simple. Simply good for your pet and simply easy to understand. Because the more you know about your pet's food, the more confidence you have that you made the right choice.
IngredientsDeboned Rabbit, Vegetable Broth, Peas, Natural Flavor, Agar-Agar, Sunflower Oil, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Salt, Vitamins (Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement,), Inulin (Chicory Root), Potassium Chloride, Salmon Oil (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Sodium Selenite Manganese Proteinate, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide), Magnesium Proteinate, Calcium Carbonate
|Crude Protein||9% min|
|Crude Fat||6% min|
|Crude Fiber||2% max|
We Also Recommend
Royal Canin Feline Nutrition Digestive Sensitive Thin Slices in Gravy Canned Cat Food
Royal Canin Feline Health Nutrition Aging 12 Loaf In Sauce Canned Cat Food
Purina Pro Plan Savor Adult Beef Entree in Gravy with Carrots Canned Cat Food